When you browse, read pages, or download information from this Website, we automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information is used for statistical purposes only and covers:
• The IP address and geolocation to identify the country from where you are accessing this Website.
• Personal identifying information such as your name, contact details, if voluntarily provided.
• The name of the top-level domain from which you access the internet (for example: .ae, .com, etc).
• The type of browser you use.
• The date and time you access the Website.
• The pages you access.
• The documents you have downloaded and the previous internet address from which you came directly to the site.
We do not collect this data for commercial or marketing purposes, and ADIO does not sell, exchange or otherwise distribute the data collected for commercial or marketing purposes.
We, occasionally, conduct online customer surveys to get your feedback. We use the survey data for research and to improve our services. The participation in those surveys is optional.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
You may browse and access information contained within our Website without providing any personal information, be it information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained. If you voluntarily provide personal information (e.g. for you to be granted access privileges to ADIO services or through contact forms), this information is saved and logged, if necessary, on our servers for the purpose of logging and tracking services.
We will only use personal information where the law allows us to. The information may be shared with government entities of Abu Dhabi only and may be used to communicate to you the status of the services’ transactions you initiated and/or to assess your input to improve the content of our Website. ADIO requires that all third parties who receive any personal information respect the security of such information and treat it in accordance with applicable law.
• Personalised content is the content from the Website, which is delivered to a browser after a user has logged in once.
• Cookies are text files, or entries in larger files, utilised to distinguish between visitors to a website, and to track information during multiple visits to a website.
• help you navigate our Website,
• facilitate the sign up and sign in process for our services,
• personalise your experience, and
• improve our Website.
ADIO has appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of personal information that has been collected by ADIO. These measures cover commercial software programmes and secure technology infrastructure to monitor network traffic, authenticate legitimate users and identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. In addition, we limit access to personal information that has been collected to our employees, agents, contractors and other third parties on a need to know basis only. They will only access and use personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Access to and Correction of Personal Information
• request access to the personal information that we collect from you
• request correction of your personal information;
• request erasure of your personal information;
• object to the processing of your personal information;
• request transfer of your personal information,
in each case by contacting us. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it could take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Abu Dhabi Investment Office
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 9th floor, Al Khatem Tower, ADGM Square, Al Maryah Island, P.O. Box 767692, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone number: +971 2 403 1003